AOL Gold Support: AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed Issue
America Online is a leading service provider of online web services such as email, instant messages, video chat, etc. Recently after the AOL email web service – AOL introduced a more secure & encrypted desktop version for AOL email that is AOL Desktop Gold. However, AOL Desktop Gold also comes across a lot of tech troubles such as AOL Login issues, installation error, and other. America Online Inc. endows instant AOL Gold Support for this new utility if any customer faces hassle in operating it. AOL Desktop Gold users have to navigate for ‘AOL Help’ page in the official AOL page www.aol.com to connect with experts.
Basic Fixation Process of AOL Installation Error
Check out the general ways to fix AOL installation error given below: -
- Ensure that the source from where customer downloaded AOL Desktop Gold software is reliable & trustworthy. It’s better if you download it from the official website of AOL.
- Make sure that customer system specifications meet the software requirement for swift operation. The minimum AOL Desktop Gold system requirement are mention below: -
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768
- Processor: 266MHz or better
- Hard Disk: At least 512MB
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Internet: High speed & stable
- Take the assistance of good anti-virus software and run a full system malware scan process.
- Restart the system and ensure if it works properly.
If AOL Desktop Gold customer has any query or problem associated with the AOL – we request them to get in touch with the AOL certified technicians at AOL Gold Support Number.
Advance Fixation Process for AOL Installation Error
When simple & basic steps are unable to resolve AOL installation problem...! AOL Desktop Gold users suppose to implement the advanced resolution procedure for instant troubleshooting.
- It might be possible that AOL customer receives a notification as "Communication software is running and won't allow AOL Gold installation". In such a scenario, AOL Desktop Gold customer need to follow the steps given below: -
- Go & select the “Task Manager” tab by pressing & holding the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Dlt’ keys on the keyboard.
- In the “Process” tab, search the ‘waol.exe’
- Choose the searched ‘waol.exe’ file and stop its running process.
- Try to install AOL Desktop Gold as a normal user, not as an administrator. Follow the steps given below: -
- Temporarily disable all the applications or programs that may block the AOL Desktop Gold installation process such as Firewall, Anti-virus software, or Windows Defender.
- Later, restart the system to save the modifications.
- To install the AOL Desktop Gold; navigate to the “Setup File Location” & right-click on it.
- Initiate the installation process as a normal user.
- Finally, choose all the positive options to complete the installation process.
Apply the above-shown steps to troubleshoot the AOL installation error. Probably, this problem might persist even after using the steps, or you observe it tedious to perform. At such an instance, AOL customers are recommended to contact AOL Gold Support team immediately. We offer instant help & support service for AOL issues via chat, email, and telephonically.